Treaty Rights Protection Fund
Process for accessing Treaty Rights Protection Fund (TRPF).
- Review TRPF Terms of Reference to determine whether your issue falls within the mandate of the Treaty Rights Protection Fund.
- Complete TRPF Application form, get your First Nation’s Chief to sign the application form to support your request.
- Get your lawyer to complete the Litigation Budget and Work plan and attach to your application form.
- Review the TRPF Application Form Checklist to see if you have completed and attached all the necessary information.
- Send the complete application form, litigation budget and work plan and application checklist to Project Coordinator, TRPF by email or through the mail.